Due to recent developments surrounding the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, the concert featuring Sons of Serendip on April 1, 2020 has been POSTPONED.
We are working closely with the artist and Live On Stage to reschedule the concert for a later date. Please check back for updates and more information.
Josephine County Community Concert Association has been providing southern Oregon with quality live entertainment for over 73 years.
Memberships for the 2019–2020 season are available now.
Send us your contact information if you wish to be contacted this year. Don’t miss out!
We are proud to present these artists in our upcoming season:
- Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass – Saturday, September 28, 2019 – 7:30 pm
- Compton & Newberry (Bluegrass Duo) – Sunday, October 13, 2019 – 3:00 pm
- Jason Lyle Black (Comedic Pianist) – Sunday, January 12, 2020 – 3:00 pm
- The Maxwell Quartet (String Quartet) – Tuesday, February 4, 2020 – 7:30 pm
- Loren & Mark (International Guitar Duo) – Wednesday, February 26, 2020 – 7:30 pm
- POSTPONED Sons of Serendip (Extraordinary Quartet) – Wednesday, April 1, 2020 – 7:30 pm
View information about the artists in our 2019-2020 concert season.
Each artist is carefully chosen to provide the highest quality entertainment. They have performed both nationally and internationally in some of the world’s top venues. They also wholeheartedly support the mission of community concert associations like ours. We seek to provide a great entertainment value while supporting the live arts in our community.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support live arts in Josephine County by ordering your season subscription today or consider making a tax-deductible donation.