- The 2019-2020 season subscription includes all six concerts.
- $75 for Adults ($3 fee added for debit/credit card purchase)*
- $10 for Full-time Student with ID
- $160 Family Package – Includes 2 adult tickets and up to 4 student tickets ($6 fee added for debit/credit purchase)*
- Reciprocity agreements with other associations in Oregon, Washington, California and Nevada.
*Credit/debit card processing is made available by a grant from the Josephine County Cultural Coalition.
RECIPROCITY LISTS (2019-20 season):
Reciprocity is a great way to make your membership even more of a deal by using your ticket at other association’s concerts. We have reciprocity agreements with many other cities in the states below. Specific city information will be available this August.
- Oregon/Nevada/Northern California/Washington
All concerts are held at Grants Pass Performing Arts Center on the campus of Grants Pass High School.
- 830 NE 9th Street, Grants Pass, Oregon 97526
- Parking is available in lots at the corner of 8th and Olive streets and the corner of 8th and NE Josephine streets
- Open seating only
- Doors open 45 minutes before curtain time
- Dates and artists subject to change