Josephine County Community Concert Association has been providing southern Oregon with quality live entertainment for over 70 years.
Memberships for the 2017–2018 season are available now.
Send us your contact information if you wish to be contacted this year. Don’t miss out!
We are proud to present these artists in our upcoming season:
- The Nelons – Thursday, September 21, 2017 – 7:30 pm
- 3 Redneck Tenors – Monday, November 20, 2017 – 7:30 pm
- Andy Hackbarth – Thursday, January 18, 2018 – 7:30 pm
- Tony Pace – Tuesday, February 6, 2018 – 7:30 pm
- Paul McDermand – Friday, April 13, 2018 – 7:30 pm
- Two On Tap – Tuesday, May 8, 2018 – 7:30 pm
View information about the artists in our 2017-2018 concert season.
Each artist is carefully chosen to provide the highest quality entertainment. They have performed both nationally and internationally in some of the world’s top venues. They also wholeheartedly support the mission of community concert associations like ours. We seek to provide a great entertainment value while supporting the live arts in our community.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support live arts in Josephine County by ordering your season subscription today or consider making a tax-deductible donation.