Josephine County Community Concert Association has been providing southern Oregon with quality live entertainment for 70 years.
Memberships for the 2016–2017 season on sale now.
Send us your contact information if you wish to be contacted this year. Don’t miss out!
We are proud to present these artists in our upcoming season:
- Ronnie Kole Trio – Saturday, September 17, 2016 – 7:30 pm
- Portraits of America starring George Bugatti – Saturday, October 1, 2016 – 7:30 pm
- Tenoré – Tuesday, January 31, 2017 – 7:30 pm
- Adam Trent – Tuesday, February 14, 2017 – 7:30 pm
- NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players – Tuesday, April 4, 2017 – 7:30 pm
- Alina Kiryayeva – Friday, April 28, 2017 – 7:30 pm
View information about the artists in our 2016-2017 concert season.
Each artist is carefully chosen to provide the highest quality entertainment available to our community. The artists have appeared at Carnegie Hall, on Broadway, at major sporting events and have won prestigious awards worldwide. We seek to provide a great entertainment value while supporting the arts in our community.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support the arts in Josephine County by ordering your season subscription today.